A strange aura filtered through the limbs of the trees. It was humbling yet eerie. Our deepest fears were now confirmed and we marched though the forest in search of the supernatural being. I stepped alongside Ralph; it appeared our differences were now evening as we had neglected the hate. They boys were rowdy and we hushed them together. I felt myself elevating towards a higher reign and the inferior ones disappearing as I went. The time in the virgin dirt was rather unproductive. We found nothing. One thing was certain; our hearts still clung to the vivid vision of the Beastie. I believe this is perhaps because we had nothing else to believe in. As we left, I lead. I lead them all down the windy road. My head was held high as I glimpsed upon the future.
Journal #9 from the perspective of Bob Ewell
17 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment