Quote 1~ “Not that our new country is free of these paradigms.” ~Page 227~ Paragraph 3~ Narrator~
Significance~ I think that this quote relates to the question, “What challenges do the characters face upon their arrival?” Our country has it faults too, as well as all other countries
Personal Connection~ I chose this quote mainly because I learned a new word from it. It also opened my eyes to realize that our country isn’t perfect.
Question 1~ What is your interpretation of a paradigms?
Quote 2~ “ You can get out from under, follow your own star.” ~Page 243~Paragraph 2~ Narrator~
Significance~ I think this quote also relates to the question, “What challenges do the characters face upon their arrival?” Perhaps, how they succeed and the paths they took to get there.
Personal Connection~ It is important for everybody to find away to make a place for themselves in the world. Sometimes, this includes doing something that may be different from everybody else.
Question 2~ What do you think the author means by “get out from under”?
Journal #9 from the perspective of Bob Ewell
17 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment